Thursday 24 October 2013

Why it “pays” to use a Broker when you buy a business

Most business owners have an unrealistically high assessment of their business’ value. It’s easy to understand how they can feel this way. Often the business is the culmination of the owner’s life’s work. There’s the emotional investment related to personal sacrifices the owner and his or her family made to the business’ success.

As a Business Broker I can help to determine a realistic and defensible purchase price as we use 3 different valuation methods calculate a realistic value. I act as a buffer between the buyer and the seller. As a broker I can say certain things to a buyer; I can tell the owner the price is too high, relay what has to be done to make a deal--very openly and candidly--and discuss how the differences in viewpoint can be ironed out effectively.

I can help you find a business that suit your specific needs Including location, industry and size. With my help, you may discover an industry you had never considered before As a Broker I turn down many of the businesses Either because the seller won't provide full financial disclosure or because the business is overpriced. You would therefore not be wasting your time perusing fruitless opportunities.

As a Broker I know the regulations affecting Everything from licenses and permits to financing and escrow. I can assist you in cutting through the red tape, which can slash months off the purchase process.

Best of all this service is free at no charge to you as the seller pays my commission Kindly complete the online application to Register as a Buyer to enable me to assist you according to your requirements. Please contact me directly - Jacques Griessel - 074 954 7798 (mobile) – or send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment